Leprechaun story

A story Alex spontaneously wrote today. She said she got some of the ideas from a book they are reading in school, but assured me that she made up parts of it herself :)


My Book
By Alex

Chapter 1
The Mystery
When I was sitting in my chair.
I saw something green.
Something that had a green hat and shoes with buckles.
And it was a Leprechaun!
That was bad.
Because we have a party and the leprechaun will mess up everything!
And then the Leprechaun speaked and he said what are you

doing
I said I am going to tell the teacher now.
No no wait said the leprechaun don't tell the teacher, she'll kill me

and if she kills me you will feel sad after that.
No I won't I said to the leprechaun.
Oh yes you will said the leprechaun.

I asked Alex what will happen to the leprechaun, she said I had to wait to find out, she is going to finish the story another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment